Wednesday, July 27, 2011

When The Winter Falls by Rahul

When the winter falls with its wings

Somebody’s voice floats with its enthralling way

So sweet like a silver tune

Jingling in the dancing wind

And the trees become laden with silver crown

When the mountain spreads its white carpet

And the garden of roses become so glowing

When her lips open with a charming smile.

The mind becomes drifted away

With warm and wonderful feelings

As the image of her emerges in my cold mind.

Waves of happiness play its magic in my heart

As her eyes pour drops of beholding gems on my desert land.

Silently winter flowers touch my cheeks,

Break up my thoughts of unhappiness

Flowing the flakes of joy and rapture

As her embracing hands spread the heal upon me

And the exulting wind whispers my ears

That she is here, with me and forever …

A sweet person as you are

That nobody can make me happy

The way you make always.

No comments: