Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Surreal Words by Rahul

Your words bring me the fairy tale dreams of mystic wonder.

I dance with you on the wings of silver clouds

As you undulates your scintillating body.

I drench myself in the golden fountains

As the glow emits from your ogling eyes.

I blossom the array of unfading roses

As you entangle me in your loving arms.

I weave the net of ethereal bond

As your kisses emblem your name on the petals of my heart .

The bridal evening unveils its screen of shyness

As your smile paints its exotic color on the walls of mind .

I sow the seeds of plants of romance that sprout gushingly

As your warming breath makes me swollen.

The night becomes adorned with golden attire of kindling tampers

As you appear in my dark bed room .

I go on collecting the burning jewels of joy

Being floated on golden waves

As my body and mind go on merging with you completely

No comments: