Wednesday, July 27, 2011

When I First Met You by Rahul

When I first met you,

My heart felt you as ….

A blooming red rose in the paradise;

A poet’s emerging dream;

A shining star with brilliant hue ,

A jumping deer in the forest;

A mesmerizing moonlit night;

A sweet alluring melody,

A candle burning in my dark bed room.

When I first met you

My mind said to me

As you are like...

The beauty of the embracing dawn;

The Warmth of winter sunshine;

The enchanting note from the flute;

The colors of rainbow adorning the blue sky,

The singing swinging damsel in classic style,

The undulating waves in ocean touching the shore;

The cool fragrant soothing wind entering the window.

The heart touching words of a baby

The pure sweet smile of a baby,

The emollient fondle of a baby

The dancing peacock in amorous way;

The emblazing silver crown on mountain top;

The fairy tale princess of fairy land;

The melting of sandalwood spreading the fragrance;

The beautiful ornaments of beauty;

The sowing pearls of morning dues,

The bewildering feeling of intoxication.

And a beholding ocean of precious jewels

I am now dipped in this ocean

To collect those jewels

Making my love immortal.

No comments: