Wednesday, July 27, 2011

In Your Appearance by Rahul

I want to walk on the bed of silver clouds

To be adorned with glazing silver dress

And to float above the mountain and sea

Enjoying the beauty of enchanting nature.

I want to color my dreams in the moonlit night

Being sparkled with the golden rays

And dancing and embracing being merged in delight

As every dream of romance comes true.

I want to be soaked by the heart-capturing waves

Tossing and turning with the electrifying pull

Sometimes up and sometimes down as a craving one

Cooling down my rushing veins under its magic.

I want to talk to the open wind

As its blow of beauty touches me unseeingly

Making me unveiled with body and soul

To grasp the unfolding and ethereal beauty of creation.

But in your appearance

When I look to your enthralling eyes

And when you open your idyllic lips with smile

All the above dreams seem to be complete with ecstasy

No comments: