Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blue Mermaid by Rahul

Oh blue mermaid

Of the blue ocean

Creating that blue waves in my heart

Making me mesmerized with your blue dream

As my mind intones of your blue beauty

Oh blue rose

Of the blue garden

Blooming all blue roses in my empty vessel

Spreading that sweet fragrance in my mind

And all my senses becomes tranced by your blue magic

Oh blue beam

Of that blue eyes

Melting me with your blue blaze

Giving me that eternal joy

And my mind starts yearning for you

Oh blue angel

Of that blue heaven

Landing your steps on my world

Removing all the roots of sorrows

And sowing the seeds of happiness

Making my breath, body and mind vivid

When youth back into life

And a smile back on the lips .

Oh my blue beauty with blue eyes

Brace me with your blue love

Drench me with your blue feelings

Charge me with your blue current

And unite me with your blue soul for ever

To make my love immortal for you.

No comments: