Friday, August 28, 2015

    Our Bond- By Rahul

Falling in love with you 
,
Leads me to merge in the endless beauty, calm and pure.
After discovering you,
In the seeking senses of my unquenched soul.
Your presence unveiled  my buried energy of divinity,
And opened all the gates to reach the heaven of beauty and bliss.                                                                                                                                                                                                       
I  remembered as my soul felt the  things  in previous birth ,
That once I committed to you on the dreamland of youth and joy,
To be entangled with you in the intensity of that enrapturing energy,
Also it was to go with you to the Milky way of magnificent vastness,
In the presence of the witnessing bridal nature,
Holding your hand and walking side by side,
To pluck the starry flowers from the trees of paradise,
And to adorn your tress with the golden garland of splendor,
Then to ask the moon to flash your agile beauty in its beaming beams.
That past memories of unforgotten green delight,
In a world of you and me and our undetached union,
When spring and summer embraced each other,
In indolent and soft delicate touches,
And the pale stream rushed like glimmering thread of pearl,
When a whisper of rapture was there among the happy leaves,
And the cool scented breezes capered among the smiling flowers,

As I found you and me in the earth’s womb,                                               

And being connected to you since then with ageless eternal bond..

No comments: