Wednesday, April 26, 2017

          -----         The Divine Union ----- By Rahul

The blue blissful ocean spreads its magical call,
As I sit on the shore with its vastness and endless stretch,
That subtle sublime wave embraces me,
Simmering the beauty of its inner soul.

The game starts when it drenches me all over,
I move little backward to keep myself far,
When it returns in its path in a warming smile,
I wish again in glee to go closer to be touched for a while.

We meet and separate in our continuous play,
That beckons me which is the role in life in our stay,
Being the sailor of this endless journey,
To separate in the process of seraphic union.

Each time this happens in my cyclic history on the land of ocean,
The same feeling springs if not the same wave I last met,
But its whispering words spark in luciferous way,
As being the same one beholding all my footprints on its bay.

The soul mate that once destined to be the part of life,
 Departed somewhere sometime being so near and dear,
But only to come again in another form for a grand union,

This is the mystical charm of life on way to divine heaven.

1 comment:

rahul-poems of heaven and soul said...

Somewhere sometime we meet someone who seems to be so close and dear in spite of being unknown and unseen and untold to us. And silently our heart goes on longing for that person to be entwined forever and at last found to be the soulmate as destined by God when we complete our journey to reach divine heaven.