Saturday, September 22, 2012


          For Your Eyes – by Rahul
Seeking you in my fervent eyes,
When the sun awakes from the warm bed of ocean,
And hides in the embrace of ocean,
All the time you are lamented in my mind,
As my eyes have embedded your eyes.
So alluring those eyes  of yours,
That captivate my heart in its spell,
As it forgets to work in its way,
To be enlivened in your appealing spark.
Like a flower spreads its charm in the wings of fragrance,
You are the source of scent of sweetness,
That fills the taste in my life.
Your enchanting inkling eyes,
Play many twinkling stars in my night sky,
When my string of mind becomes lustrous,
Being festooned in the treasuring pearls,
That fall from your incredible look .
Seeing you makes me exulted in joy,
To capture many smiling moons,
For embellishing my empty album.
You are the light of endless beauty,
Where my dark path always needs to be lit,
To complete the journey in the flight of bliss.

No comments: